Friday 13 April 2012

Keep Yourself Safe


Hi there everyone!!! My name’s Margaret. I’m a member of the NSW Police Force LAC (Local Command Area) - Beauty Bay.  And I'm very excited about this hi-tech social networking technology that is all the rage right now!!!!! It's amazing what the internets can do to bring people together from the convenience of our desktop computers!!!!!! 
Even though I was actually the first person at the crime scene, (Bill was on an RDO), I only make a small appearance in the play. It’s a pity, because I'm not just a constable, I'm your friend.
If I was in the play more, I’d definitely tell you about the opportunities for young people who wish to enter a career in the police force. Lucky I can tell you here!!!!!

Stay tuned and remember, Keep Yourself Safe.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret!!!!!!!!!!! You need to calm down on the exclamation marks!!!!!! Yes, isn't it great that "the internets" bring us all together. Just great. I don't recall a Margaret in the script. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete