Thursday 19 April 2012

Pooky and Boo Boo

My husband Rob and I live in a state-of-the-art Spaceline display home near the Beauty Bay Shopping Concourse.
We have two Airedale Terriers called Pooky and Boo Boo.




Pooky and Boo Boo.

It's been a dream of mine to breed Airedales. Their temperament is energetic and boisterous. We cemented over the backyard and bought cages in preparation for breeding, but it was not meant to be as the council didn’t approve our application. I still go to the breeding shows run by DOGS NSW now and again and imagine what could have been...

Pooky and Boo Boo are my consolation after long days at Beauty Bay LAC. As the Susie Greene case has been getting more intense it's such a joy to come home to these personality PLUS creatures and forget about the worries of the world!!!!!!

Although, I should let you now that the Beauty Bay LAC has been experiencing a number of stealings from unsecured garages, houses and storage facilities. Items such as bikes and gardening equipment are being stolen. So please ensure that you have good locks on garages and any other storage facilities. If you see any suspicious persons loitering around contact police immediately.

Keep Yourself Safe.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope the rest of your blog is more forthcoming than labeling the two dogs above as "Pooky & Boo Boo". That is my Airedale & American Cocker Spaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I know those two dogs and they are not BOTH Airedale Terriers and those are NOT their names.

    ReplyDelete